RECIPEBOOK - RECIPE CONTEST
Recipebook.io, Recipebook App and RecipeBookTM is owned by Agrima Infotech India Private Limited
("Agrima", "Us", "We", "Our").
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to everyone except employees of Agrima Infotech India Private Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. The entrant should have downloaded the "RecipeBook" app from Playstore/iOS App Store.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. By entering the Competition, You, hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Agrima reserves the right to verify the eligibility, if any of all entrants.
6. Agrima reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
7. The Contest starts and ends on the date mentioned in the Recipebook.io/Recipebook App.
8. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after the last date of contest.
9. Agrima cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
10. No responsibility can be accepted by Agrima for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. "Original" recipes with a photograph of the dish is to be uploaded.
b. Recipe entries posted without a photograph will be rejected.
c. All the fields given in the entry form is to be properly filled.
d. Plagiarized entries will be disqualified.
e. You may not post any obscene, pornographic content/images. Any such entries shall be subject to disqualification.
f. Competent who has uploaded the best recipe shall be declared as winner by the judge(s)
g. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
12. The winner as decided/declared by the Judge(s) shall be awarded a Gift as mentioned in the contest details in Recipebook.io/Recipebook App.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
14. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Agrima shall not be responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
16. Winners will be chosen by an Independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by Agrima.
17. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 30 days from the last date of the contest in the contact details provided while submitting the entry. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. Agrima will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
19. Agrima's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with any applicable law and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
21. Agrima reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the control of Agrima. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Agrima.
22. Agrima does not necessarily verify, encourage, agree, endorse or support any entries submitted by the entrant. This includes but is not limited to comments, opinions, statements or links posted.
23. Agrima will not be required to treat any submissions to contest as confidential and will not be required to provide any compensation or consideration or be liable for any copying, reproduction, modification, adaptation, translation, collection, compilation, recompilation, derivative works or materials, or any publication, distribution, display, disclosure, sale, licensing or other use or commercial exploitation, of any ideas or other content submissions, or any tangible or intangible subject matter similar to, or using, incorporating, derived from or based on, any submission, in whole or in part. We are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any submitted content without any remuneration or obligation to You.
24. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Republic of India and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ernakulam, Kerala.
25. Intellectual Property and Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge that Recipebook.io, Recipebook App and all content therein including any derivative works and confidential or proprietary information not limited to RecipeBookTM, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, proprietary rights and other intellectual properties owned by Agrima Infotech India Private Limited, its affiliates and other parties that have licensed their material to Agrima Infotech India Private Limited Any use or display of Recipebook.io/ Recipebook App and/or any of its content in any manner other than what is expressly permitted by these Terms of Service and other applicable laws is strictly prohibited without our written permission or the permission of the appropriate intellectual property owner. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms of Service are expressly reserved.
The contests conducted within the RecipeBook app and all decisions related to it are solely under the control of RecipeBook team/Agrima Infotech pvt ltd. Google Inc/Apple Inc does not hold any responsibility, liability or control , in matters related to the aforementioned contests.